divaneden.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Desmond's Baptism

Aşağa gitmek

Desmond's Baptism Empty Desmond's Baptism

Yeni mövzu  qiheitiann Ş. Okt. 22, 2011 5:07 am

We spent yesterday in Hoboken celebrating my nephew (and Godson)'s baptism. He is such a cutie and we had such a nice time visiting with family. I forgot my camera (can you believe it??), but since I was his Godmother, I wouldn't really have been able to take pictures anyway.

After the baptism, we went to the Brass Rail for a little family gathering, which was really anything but little!! I didn't count, but I would have to guess there were 60 people there. Lots & lots of babies & kids!! It was crazy!!

If you know Hoboken at all, you know that the Brass Rail is about a 1/2 block from Carlo's Bakery, and my girls are BIG fans, so of course we had to go & look at the cakes in the window. They have been there about a half-dozen times (almost every time we go to Hoboken), but they never seen to tire of it!! We didn't go in this time. There was a little line (although we can usually skip the line if we go with anyone who lives in Hoboken), but we didn't have time. Again, if I had my camera, I would have taken a picture. Next time!!!

I also actually got the chance to work on some stamping this weekend! I made a bunch of cards at a crop yesterday: Erin's birthday invitations, this month's club cards, and a few more just for the heck of it!! I also worked on a few pages in My Digital Studio AND I made/decorated a kraft box that we'll use for a display at our Fall Crop Weekend.

I forgot to bring the materials to make Desmond's baptism card, but I got up early and made that today. Here it is:
Desmond's Baptism 6a00d8341fdc7053ef014e8c4cc342970d-500wi
I used a really old stamp set, God is Love as the image on the tag. The rest of the card I wanted to be completely neutral; it's all Very Vanilla and Whisper White. I do like the way it came out - pretty simply, but classic & elegant.

Because I got so much stamping done this weekend, I am excited to share lots of new things this week! Be sure to come back & visit!!!

Be sure to sign up for my FREE Stampin' Up! e-Newsletter to receive coupons, stamping tips, ideas, subscriber-only contests, and my 12 Weeks of Christmas Campaign!!!
http://cililin.forumpro.info/t502-desmond-s-baptism

qiheitiann

İsmarıc sayı : 3
Kayıt tarihi : 01/12/10

http://www.nfl2us.com

Əvvələ qayıt Aşağa gitmek

Əvvələ qayıt

Bu forumun müsaadesi var:
Bu forumdakı ismarıclara cavab verə bilməzsiniz.